With the recent classification of COVID-19 as a Pandemic, we are taking our role in the community seriously to help prevent the spread of the virus. Our team is keeping a close eye on the progression of the situation, and realizing that things can change quickly, we will keep you informed of anything you should know in relation to the gym.
The current risk level is Canada is LOW. That being said, municipalities, provinces, and countries are operating ad hoc and we want to make sure we are well prepared.
Right now there is no need for Panda Performance Lab to close its doors, however if someone at the gym were to contract COVID-19 we would have to shut our doors as per public health policy.
Our goal is to keep PPL doors open for as long as possible so that you can enjoy the consistency of a great workout and community in these evolving and uncertain times.
Here is a checklist of what we can do to make sure that happens:
- Mandatory 20 second hand washing before and after WODS
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth with your arm when coughing or sneezing
- We appreciate your hard work but no fist bumps/human contact after a WOD
- Grab a wipe and wipe down everything you’ve touched during the WOD
- If you got super sweaty, let a coach know and we will mop up the area
- Even though it's more fun, try to avoid sharing equipment when possible
- If you are sick, stay home (and educate yourself on COVID-19 symptoms to get tested if needed)
You should also know that we have increased our efforts to keep the gym clean.
Most importantly, if you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19, we need to know immediately.
For Those of you that would prefer to stay home, I will be releasing at home workouts starting on Monday. You will be able to access this from your Triib app under the "Home" tab. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
Lets keep this out of the Lab!!! ...